geronimo-user mailing list archives

From KHAksnes <khaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.2.1
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 16:36:41 GMT
This one is new for me. Have you checked that the Aliased resource files are
present and reachable by Geronimo?

A couple of things worth checking are:
 1. JDK vs. JRE?  Use JDK.
 2. Are you able to start Geronimo from outside Eclipse using the provided
startup scripts? If not what is the error message?
 3. On Microsoft please install Geronimo in a place without a too long path
prefix, there have been some path length issues earlier on. I am using
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation
 4. On Linux be aware that OpenJDK is untested as far as I know.