geronimo-user mailing list archives

From 4lorn <josh.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Attemptinng to create mysql datasource as standalone JEE
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 17:53:41 GMT
Hello all,

I've been attempting to follow these instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/configuring-a-mysql-datasource.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/configuring-a-mysql-datasource.html

I've installed the mysql Jar using the console, but when attempting to
deploy, I get:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: File not
found:mysql-sa-da-plan-standalone.xml. (I've renamed from the sample.)

I tried running the deployment instructions with the xml file in
[GERONIMO_HOME]/bin, then again with the file in [GERONIMO_HOME].
Permissions on the file mirror that of the entire directory.

Please advise.  Thanks!