geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Adrie de Heer <adrie.deh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logout method of custom login module never called
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 05:57:34 GMT
After further investigation I discovered that (due to the fact that the
logout method isn't called) Geronimo is leaking memory in the ContextManager
(subjectContexts map). Newly created subjects aren't unregistered. This
looks like the issue reported in GERONIMO-5800.
When I add a servlet filter which unregisters the subject as described in
the jira the leak disappears.
Is this the way to go forward or are there other/better solutions?

Regards,
Adrie