Ok...I just tried it now instead of waiting until tonight...notice the
source = null...I assume that's bad.

I also wrote a tiny program to give me the encoding I'm using, The
file.encoding system property is "MacRoman".

....

Using GERONIMO_HOME:   /Applications/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2.1
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
Using JRE_HOME:
/System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home
Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.6.0_24)...
Starting Geronimo Application Server v2.2.1
[*****                                   ]  13%   1s  Loading
org.apache.ger...2011-05-24 11:29:27,054 ERROR [AbstractEncryption]
decrypt() source = null
2011-05-24 11:29:27,056 ERROR [AbstractEncryption] decrypt() base64
decoded data = 9ee965
[*****                                   ]  13%   1s Starting
org.apache.ger...2011-05-24 11:29:27,214 ERROR [AbstractEncryption]
decrypt() spec algorithm = AES
2011-05-24 11:29:27,214 ERROR [AbstractEncryption] decrypt() cipher =
javax.crypto.Cipher@2abb5859
2011-05-24 11:29:27,366 ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt
java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(ObjectInputStream.java:2280)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(ObjectInputStream.java:2749)


View this message in context: Re: ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.