geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "michael.peterson" <michael.peter...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 15:40:11 GMT
I download it from a mirror I believe. I'll redownload and try again.

Michael

On May 25, 2011, at 6:45 AM, "kevan [via Apache Geronimo]"<ml-node+2984371-1378161014-402324@n3.nabble.com>
wrote:

> On May 25, 2011, at 1:06 AM, michael.peterson wrote:
>
> > So...yeah...you called the contents of the file correctly:
> >
> > http\://localhost\:8080/plugin/maven-repo/=system\={Simple}null
> >
> > I updated that to manager as you suggested...it does get a lot father
> > than before.
> >
> > I'm pasting the entire log and stack traces below for your read pleasure.
>
> Thanks.
>
> OK. So, it's another badly encrypted value. Big question is how are these occurring...

> Did you build your server from source? Or did you download a distribution? Can you download
a clean distribution (e.g. http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/2.2.1/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2.1-bin.tar.gz)
and try and start that? Assuming it starts cleanly, can you stop, then restart?