geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Budnik <>
Subject Geronimo 3.0 M1 injecting EJB in web app
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 12:13:31 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm evaluating Geronimo 3.0 M1. I have a small application I'm able to
run without any problems in JBoss 6 and now I'm trying to do the same
in Geronimo 3.0.

Geronimo is not able to inject @EJB into a servlet. Both SLSB and my
serlvet are packaged in war.

I know that M1 is far, far away from (especially the web console -
it's a drama) and my question is: is there some kind of a list of
supported Java EE features in M1?

By looking at the release notes [1] I know that EJB 3.1 is supported
only partially. I take it that the part that is not yet implemented in
deploying EJBs inside war package?

In Geronimo 3.0 repository I don't see jcdi package, I take Java EE 6
events are not yet implemented?

View raw message