geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 19:12:39 GMT

On May 24, 2011, at 2:37 PM, michael.peterson wrote:

> Ok...I just tried it now instead of waiting until tonight...notice the
> source = null...I assume that's bad.

Indeed.

OK. So, not what I was expecting, but progress. Would you be able to do a little debugging?
If not, may have to create another debug jar (or get a stronger cup of coffee...).

The problem must be in framework/modules/geronimo-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/plugin/PluginRepositoryDownloader.java.

Full Geronim source is available on our download page: http://geronimo.apache.org/apache-geronimo-v221-release.html
Or more specific source would be in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-plugin/2.2.1/geronimo-plugin-2.2.1-sources.jar
or if you prefer svn -- https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/geronimo-2.2.1

See the for() loop beginning at line 108 of PluginRepositoryDownloader. Something's going
wrong in there...

--kevan