geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jeromeernestgarcia <jer...@gridata.com>
Subject RE: ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 17:56:54 GMT
Thanks Kevan. It certainly was worth a try.

Normally, I would be more that willing to do some debugging but we are under a really tight
deadline so I can't promise very much. If you can cook up a jar with some debug statements,
that would really help.

Thanks,
Jerome

________________________________
From: kevan [via Apache Geronimo] [ml-node+2921552-765505805-398327@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 7:48 PM
To: Jerome Garcia
Subject: Re: ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt

On May 9, 2011, at 7:00 PM, jeromeernestgarcia wrote:

> ----- I am using bin/geronimo.sh to start.
>
> ----- I edited var/config/plugin-repositories.properties
> Remove the http\://localhost\:8080 ...  but it still fails
> Replace the http\://localhost\:8080 ... with http\://localhost\:8080/plugin/maven-repo/=system\=manager
 but it still fails

Oh well. Seemed like a good idea at the time...

Would you be willing/able to do some debugging of AbstractEncryption? That'd be much appreciated.
Source file is http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/geronimo-2.2.1/framework/modules/geronimo-crypto/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/crypto/AbstractEncryption.java

Or, I could cook up a jar file with some debug/log statements.

--kevan

http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/ERROR-AbstractEncryption-Unable-to-decrypt-tp445727p2921552.html