geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 13:44:33 GMT

On May 25, 2011, at 1:06 AM, michael.peterson wrote:

> So...yeah...you called the contents of the file correctly:
>
> http\://localhost\:8080/plugin/maven-repo/=system\={Simple}null
>
> I updated that to manager as you suggested...it does get a lot father
> than before.
>
> I'm pasting the entire log and stack traces below for your read pleasure.

Thanks.

OK. So, it's another badly encrypted value. Big question is how are these occurring...

Did you build your server from source? Or did you download a distribution? Can you download
a clean distribution (e.g. http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/2.2.1/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2.1-bin.tar.gz)
and try and start that? Assuming it starts cleanly, can you stop, then restart?

--kevan