geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mafranko <ramos.fra...@gmail.com>
Subject Error on calling undeploy command using java.lang.Process
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 20:25:08 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having the following error when calling the undeploy command from a Java
application:

INFO:     Module <my_application> unloaded.
             Module <my_application> uninstalled.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Need at least
10 spaces for printing, but indent=4 and endCol=-974
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployUtils.println(DeployUtils.java:113)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandStart.execute(CommandStart.java:66)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:171)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)

The application is correctly removed but the process returns 1
(p.exitValue()) and the error above in the process.getErrorStream().

Any idea?
Thanks!