geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <>
Subject Re: Is there a place from where I can see the deployed web services?
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 08:56:15 GMT
I found the problem; After deployment I was not recieving any error. I then
checked the console and found the following exception;

2011-05-06 09:42:07,376 WARN  [JAXWSTools] Missing C:\Program Files
ib. This may be required for wsgen to run.
2011-05-06 09:42:09,404 ERROR [WsdlGeneratorUtils] Process failed: JDK's
ar was not found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\lib\tools.jar. Usually this
s you are running JRE, not JDK. Please use the java command in JDK 5.0 or
(not JRE.)

Note that this exception only comes up in the cmd box when trying to load
the wsdl file. Geronimo does not pin-point any other problem during the
deployment of the ear file. I now removed JRE_HOME from the environment
variables and placed JAVA_HOME instead and it worked fine.

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message