geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a place from where I can see the deployed web services?
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 17:02:21 GMT
Hi, I uploaded my sample application here;
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27542229/webservice-example.zip

I built that with maven, but included the generated ear file just in case.
The packaging is quite simple; an ear file that contain a jar file that in
turn contains the ejb bean. Once deployed Geronimo shows the bean
successfully from Console > Server > EJB Server (EJB Containers > Stateless
Containers > Default Stateless Container). I also tried including an
interface but this still did not work out :(