geronimo-user mailing list archives

From KHAksnes <khaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a place from where I can see the deployed web services?
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 07:51:00 GMT
Personally I have only tested this with  a separate interface as I find it
cleaner. The default values (According to JSR-181) should be
<ClassName>Service as service name and <ClassName> as port name, where
ClassName is the "Simple Class Name" of the class (no package component). I
would have considered creating a separate interface anyway as this is
somewhat cleaner as this would be required anyway if you deceide to
implement multiple port interfaces for the same service at a later stage
(Administration interface etc.)