geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <>
Subject Re: Is there a place from where I can see the deployed web services?
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 22:21:14 GMT
Thanks for your reply. My problem is that I am implementing EJB web services
(using EJB3.0 annotations). I am packaging this EJB/WebService as a jar file
which in turn is packaged as part of an EAR file. I deploy the EAR file and
this gets deployed successfully. From Geronimo console > Server > EJB Server
I can see that my EJB is deployed. However I do not know if it has been
deployed as a WebService, nor do I know exactly how to access it;

I thought I would have had to access it as follows;
http://localhost:8080/<ear name>/<bean name>?WSDL

However this is not working.

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message