The ERROR is wired to me too,  What's the full deploy command your were using ?   2.0.1 is pretty old, you might want to try the latest geronimo 2.1.7 or geronimo 2.2.1 release to try it again.

As for the PostgreSQL support,  if you use 2.1.x or 2.2.x , you could

1, lauch web admin console
2,  Services--->Database Pools -->Using the Geronimo database pool wizard
3, follow the wizard to create a PostgreSQL data source, you will find how to download a PostgreSQL lib in the wizard.