hmm, whatever the real issue is, if the WSDL is not generated successfully, there should print some error messages.
Could you please update log leve to DEBUG of the package org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.wsdl and org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder, and check whether there are some debug info is print on the console.