geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring JAXWS on Mac OS X
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:36:11 GMT
hmm, whatever the real issue is, if the WSDL is not generated successfully,
there should print some error messages.
Could you please update log leve to DEBUG of the package
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.wsdl and org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder, and
check whether there are some debug info is print on the console.