geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring JAXWS on Mac OS X
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 03:07:14 GMT
WSDL generation in Geronimo depends on JDK, suppose that you have already
run the Geronimo with a JDK, not JRE.
Another way to check whether the WSDL is generated successfully is to check
the deployed application in the repository folder,  those files should be in
a random generated folder in the web application root.
e.g.1828686010\***.wsdl