geronimo-user mailing list archives

From WinnieNicklaus <jls...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: GBeans fails with missing dependency, but it's shown in the Console
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:57:11 GMT
Thanks for the tips.  Even though I'm using Geronimo 2.0.1, I was able to get
the PostgreSQL library downloaded and installed through the Services >
Database Pools route.  The error about not resolving the dependency was
apparently due to trying to deploy the application while not having the
Geronimo home directory as my current directory.  Moving to the Geronimo
home directory and then deploying fixed the problem.

I of course have more issues now, but I'll start a new thread for them.
Thanks!--
View this message in context: http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/GBeans-fails-with-missing-dependency-but-it-s-shown-in-the-Console-tp2871955p2880386.html