geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Im Dj <jszjsm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Configuring JAXWS on Mac OS X
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:00:40 GMT
Hello,

I'm currently trying to migrate my windows eclipse dev environment from
Windows 7 to Mac OS X (10.6.7) but I've run into a problem whereby I cannot
get even a simple JAX-WS based WS to produce a wsdl I can connect to in the
Mac environment.

Both environments are set up the same except for the JDK Vendor (Sun vs
Apple). But both are Sun 1.6.0_24. The Windows machine is using a 32 bit JDK
and I'm passing -d32 to the OS X's JVM.

Eclipse Helios / Apache Geronimo 2.2.1

With server logging at debug I can see lines on the windows machine
[JaxWSUtils] and [WSDL4JWrapper] which I do not see on the Mac's log.

Both Geronimo instances were created from the same archive file so I cannot
see where the problem might be coming from. Does anybody know what might be
happening here ?

thanks.