geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo JSR-88 API
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:50:32 GMT
I don't believe that is possible.  I think the DConfigBeans were intended to provide a vaguely
similar-looking way to manipulate different vendors plans in one vm, not to pass plans to
a server.

There might be a way to write a DConfigBean tree into a stream but IIRC you then have to supply
your application as a stream as well.

BTW DConfigBeans were an idea that has been universally ignored and there is a good chance
we will not support them in geronimo 3.  I think the geronimo plans are likely to have a jaxb
object model which I think will be easier to use.

thanks
david jencks