On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM, burn-x <kashoux@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

I feel kind of silly posting this, but I've been trying to figure out why
when I deploy a simple project (the HelloWorld example in the Apache
Geronimo Documentation) I get a blank page with no source code.  The title
of the tab in Eclipse for the page is "about:blank".  The console also
doesn't indicate that any request as been sent to Geronimo server.

When I deploy the application through Geronimo Console, the application runs
fine when I access it through a internet browser.

I'm running on Eclipse Helios with Apache Geronimo v3.0 Server Adapter.
Apache Geronimo version is 2.2.1 (Jetty)

eh~~.. I might overlooked this line....

You might want use Geronimo V2.2 Server Adapter to hook up with Geronimo Server 2.2.1.  Likewise, GEP3.0 for Geronimo 3.0 server.

 Jeff C

Thanks,

Burn-X