geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy application in Eclipse, get blank page
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 06:53:41 GMT
To deploy on GEP, follow the steps below:

   1. In the *Servers* view, right click on *Apache Geronimo v2.2 Server at
   localhost* and select *Add and Remove Projects*.
   2. In the *Add and Remove Projects* dialog, select the project
under *Available
   projects* and click on *Add* button. The project will now be listed under
   *Configured projects*.
   3. Click *Finish*.

HTH.

Jeff C