geronimo-user mailing list archives

From dsh <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.2 with Tomcat 7?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:40:30 GMT
Hi Martin,

Geronimo 2.2.1 is being provide as a bundle in one of the following
incarnations:

 * Geronimo 2.2.1 + Tomcat 6.x
 * Geronimo 2.2.1 + Jetty  7.x

See: http://geronimo.apache.org/apache-geronimo-v221-release.html

Geronimo 3.0 on the other hand will be provided as the following bundles:

 * Geronimo 3.0 + Tomcat 7.x
 * Geronimo 3.0 + Jetty 8.x

Concerning the release schedule I am not in a position where I would
be able to make a qualified statement. The following Wiki page might
give you a slight impression on what is already done and which lines
items are still to be developed:

 -> https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-30-release-status.html

Cheers
Daniel