geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Servlet mapping within ear deployer
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:55:20 GMT
Just have a look at the JettyModuleBuilder, I think that the problem is the
mapping validation occurs before merging the default servlet, And, it should
have the same behavior for both standalone web application or the one
embedded in the ear.  The reason why Tomcat 6 work is due to the merging
work is delegated to Tomcat. We might also need to double check both Tomcat
and Jetty integration in Geronimo 3.0, as now all the merging work is done
in Geronimo codes now.
I opened a JIRA to track this

--
Ivan