geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access to Geronimo KeyStores
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 13:33:37 GMT
Hmm, I know little about those crypto spec docs, maybe other members have
better advice.
But Geronimo uses org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreManager
to manage its key store, if you would like to work with this class, in your
EJB, use the codes below could help you get the reference to that instance
in the Geronimo kernel, and this codes are Geronimo Specific.

@Resource("KeystoreManager")
private FileKeystoreManager fileKeystoreManager;

Hope it helps.