geronimo-user mailing list archives

From KHAksnes <khaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Access to Geronimo KeyStores
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:54:01 GMT
How do I access a Geronimo KeyStore from a Stateless EJB?
I need a way of specifiing the KeyStore name, then getting a named private
key. The provider field could be used, but I haven't found any documentation
on how to do this in Geronimo.
The available documentation is mainly related to https and security realms.
Not decryption of stored data as I need the key for.
Something like the following could be correct:
KeyStore keyStore =
KeyStore.getInstance(KeyStore.getDefaultType(),"MyKeyStoreName");