geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: I need to pick your brains....
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:32:05 GMT
Hi Neil,

As far as I know openJPA and EclipseLink are both really good JPA implementations.  I wasn't
aware that either one provided data caching without add on products, but I'm not an expert
in either product.  In geronimo you are probably more likely to be able to find help using
openjpa because the geronimo developers know it better and openjpa is another apache project.
 Other than that guess I don't have much advice on a choice.

thanks
david jencks