This is the right place to ask this question.

Geronimo lets you set up many security realms at once.  When you connect from a remote client to call ejbs, there's no easy way to predict which application's ejb or which ejb you want to call.  So you have to specify how you want to log in when you connect.

We could allow specifying a default security realm for all of openejb so if you don't specify a realm we use the default.

thanks
david jencks