geronimo-user mailing list archives: February 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Morten Svanæs Stateless/sessionless servlet consuming too much memory Tue, 08 Feb, 12:51
Morten Svanæs Re: Stateless/sessionless servlet consuming too much memory Tue, 08 Feb, 19:54
Amir Mousavizadegan help on deployment with the Geronimo-framework..... Thu, 24 Feb, 02:53
Andreas Bohnert Any example on how to implement a programmatic login with geronimo security? Sun, 20 Feb, 17:28
Andreas Bohnert Any example on how to implement a programmatic login with geronimo security? Mon, 21 Feb, 00:26
Andreas Bohnert Re: Any example on how to implement a programmatic login with geronimo security? Mon, 21 Feb, 17:21
Andreas Bohnert Re: Any example on how to implement a programmatic login with geronimo security? Wed, 23 Feb, 07:14
Ben Adam ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.io.output.DeferredFileOutputStream Mon, 28 Feb, 09:55
David Jencks Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Tue, 01 Feb, 20:18
David Jencks Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Wed, 02 Feb, 07:04
David Jencks Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Wed, 02 Feb, 17:45
David Jencks Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Thu, 03 Feb, 07:11
David Jencks Re: Stateless/sessionless servlet consuming too much memory Tue, 08 Feb, 17:23
David Jencks Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Tue, 08 Feb, 21:39
David Jencks Re: Stateless/sessionless servlet consuming too much memory Tue, 08 Feb, 22:01
David Jencks Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Wed, 09 Feb, 17:05
David Jencks Re: Any example on how to implement a programmatic login with geronimo security? Mon, 21 Feb, 01:10
David Jencks Re: Any example on how to implement a programmatic login with geronimo security? Mon, 21 Feb, 17:59
David Jencks Re: Any example on how to implement a programmatic login with geronimo security? Tue, 22 Feb, 18:10
David Jencks Re: Any example on how to implement a programmatic login with geronimo security? Wed, 23 Feb, 08:16
Ivan Re: How to configure location of manageable attribute files Mon, 21 Feb, 12:33
Ivan Re: How to configure location of manageable attribute files Tue, 22 Feb, 01:56
Ivan Re: help on deployment with the Geronimo-framework..... Thu, 24 Feb, 03:12
Jimmy Zhang [ANN]VTD-XML 2.10 Fri, 25 Feb, 22:07
K. T. Schnikow java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException on Windows Fri, 25 Feb, 17:29
Kevan Miller Re: Datanucleus jca install in geronimo Fri, 04 Feb, 15:09
Kevan Miller Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Wed, 09 Feb, 00:42
Kevan Miller Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Wed, 09 Feb, 16:25
Kevan Miller Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Thu, 10 Feb, 02:09
Kevan Miller Re: Stateless/sessionless servlet consuming too much memory Sat, 12 Feb, 14:43
Kevan Miller Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Wed, 16 Feb, 20:53
Kevan Miller Re: unsub Tue, 22 Feb, 02:18
Kevan Miller Re: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException on Windows Fri, 25 Feb, 18:56
Kevan Miller Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.io.output.DeferredFileOutputStream Mon, 28 Feb, 14:18
Marco Miquelino unsub Tue, 22 Feb, 02:12
Matthias Wessendorf Configuring Database pools Fri, 11 Feb, 10:19
Maurizio Boriani Datanucleus jca install in geronimo Fri, 04 Feb, 09:50
Minny Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Tue, 08 Feb, 21:06
Minny Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Wed, 09 Feb, 13:40
Minny Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Wed, 09 Feb, 17:49
Minny Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean Thu, 10 Feb, 13:39
Neil Franken EclipseLink JPA and Geronimo Question Fri, 25 Feb, 08:51
Neil Franken Re: EclipseLink JPA and Geronimo Question Fri, 25 Feb, 09:41
Neil Franken Re: EclipseLink JPA and Geronimo Question Fri, 25 Feb, 10:12
Neil Franken EJB Injection problem Mon, 28 Feb, 09:45
Neil Franken Re: EJB Injection problem Mon, 28 Feb, 11:18
Shailen why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Tue, 01 Feb, 10:27
Shailen Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Wed, 02 Feb, 04:26
Shailen Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Wed, 02 Feb, 06:46
Shailen Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Wed, 02 Feb, 11:41
Shailen Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Thu, 03 Feb, 06:32
Shailen Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Thu, 03 Feb, 06:44
Shawn Jiang Re: EclipseLink JPA and Geronimo Question Fri, 25 Feb, 09:28
Shawn Jiang Re: EclipseLink JPA and Geronimo Question Fri, 25 Feb, 10:05
ashish_awst How to configure location of manageable attribute files Mon, 21 Feb, 09:45
ashish_awst Re: How to configure location of manageable attribute files Mon, 21 Feb, 14:40
ashish_awst Re: How to configure location of manageable attribute files Tue, 22 Feb, 06:58
ashish_awst Server start error "Unable to resolve reference JMXConnector" Tue, 22 Feb, 08:01
chi runhua Re: Where is the document or schema of geronimo datasource parameters? Mon, 21 Feb, 02:21
chi runhua Re: Any example on how to implement a programmatic login with geronimo security? Tue, 22 Feb, 09:18
dfr...@teamhuber.com Re: Stateless/sessionless servlet consuming too much memory Tue, 08 Feb, 17:49
dfr...@teamhuber.com Re: Stateless/sessionless servlet consuming too much memory Sat, 12 Feb, 05:45
dfr...@teamhuber.com Re: Stateless/sessionless servlet consuming too much memory Sat, 12 Feb, 05:58
ext2 Where is the document or schema of geronimo datasource parameters? Sat, 19 Feb, 02:23
weberjn Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client? Wed, 02 Feb, 07:56
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 20143
Aug 20144