geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shailen <khichi.shailen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 06:44:55 GMT
Again, geronimo is a system once I have authenticated myself to the
system, then I am allowed to access application. But each
component(example EJBs) will define its own authorization. If I have
authorized myself to the component then I can access components. So the
security is fine.
Now to call an EJB from a standalone client without passing the
security-realm is the question.
First look says what David is suggesting seems reasonable.
May need more brain storming here.

Regards,
Shailen (khichi.shailendra@gmail.com)
+91-9216020360