geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shailen <khichi.shailen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why we need to provide security realm name to a standalone ejb client?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 06:46:42 GMT
Also I would like the EJB to know the user who is calling it.
I think EJBContext will fulfill this, but I am not able to get it.
I used

@Resource(type = EJBContext.class)
private EJBContext context;

But deployment fails as it is unable to inject the desired object.
How to pass the desired object from deployment descriptor?

Any help much appreciated here.
Thanks.

Regards,
Shailen (khichi.shailendra@gmail.com)