geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Minny <m...@aegonusa.com>
Subject Re: Unable to classload servlet class using SharedLib GBean
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 17:49:10 GMT

I have several jar files in var\shared\lib directory, and one of them does
contain the SCESession class.  I tried the following geronimo-application
xml file,  but received the same error.

<application
xmlns:app="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0"
xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2"
application-name="MYApp">
  <sys:environment>
    <sys:moduleId>
      <sys:groupId>test</sys:groupId>
      <sys:artifactId>MYApp</sys:artifactId>
      <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
      <sys:type>ear</sys:type>
    </sys:moduleId>
    <sys:dependencies>
      <sys:dependency>
        <sys:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</sys:groupId>
        <sys:artifactId>sharedlib</sys:artifactId>
      </sys:dependency>
    </sys:dependencies>
    <sys:inverse-classloading />
  </sys:environment>
  <module>
    <web>MYApp.war</web>
    <web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1"
    xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1"
    xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
    xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
      <sys:environment>
        <sys:moduleId>
          <sys:groupId>aegon</sys:groupId>
          <sys:artifactId>MYApp</sys:artifactId>
          <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
          <sys:type>war</sys:type>
        </sys:moduleId>
        <sys:dependencies />
        <sys:inverse-classloading />
      </sys:environment>
      <context-root>/MYApp</context-root>
    </web-app>
  </module>
</application>

Classloader for WebApp_IDcan't find Could not fully load class: flow.AppRoot
 due to:com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCESession
 in classLoader:
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader
id=default/Application_ID_MYApp.war/1297272961915/car]
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Classloader for
WebApp_IDcan't find Could not fully load class: flow.AppRoot
 due to:com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCESession

I do not have the geronimo-web.xml file in the war file.  I am trying to
stay away from having to configure geronimo in two different place for ear
and war.  If I just deploy the war with geronimo-web.xml, everything works
fine.
*** Working geronimo-web.xml ***

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
  <environment xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">

    <moduleId>
      <groupId>test</groupId>
      <artifactId>MYApp</artifactId>
      <version>1.1</version>
      <type>war</type>
    </moduleId>
    <dependencies>
      <dependency>
		<groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
        <artifactId>sharedlib</artifactId>
      </dependency>
    </dependencies>
  </environment>