Hi Sanjay,

IIUC you are trying to get to the ejb from a javaee app that is not part of the app containing the ejb?

(if they are part of the same app your can use an ejb-link IIRC)

I think you can either include a properties object in new InitialContext(properties) with the openejb jndi properties to use openejb jndi directly or include an ejb-ref or @EJB and use some configuration in the geronimo plan to refer to the ejb in the other app.

hope this helps... it is not a complete answer but might point you in a useful direction.

thanks
david jencks