geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to use JASPI module in the deployment plan
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:23:02 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I never wrote up much in the way of instructions.  There is a sample project using jaspic
for openid under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/djencks/samples/security/openid/openid-sample
which includes the jaspic configuration for the geronimo openid jaspic component (which I
dont think we ever released).

I think I also talked about this in an apachecon presentation from 2008.  http://people.apache.org/~djencks/Geronimo%20Security.pdf

I'm not sure the openid stuff has been tested on geronimo 3.

thanks!
david jencks

On Jan 25, 2011, at 11:30 PM, chi runhua wrote:

> Hi, I am trying to update the deployment plan docs according to the latest schema files
in 3.0 but failed to find any how-to instructions in either org.apache.geronimo.config.geronimo.security
package or testsuite folder.