geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: How to use JASPI module in the deployment plan
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:23:02 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I never wrote up much in the way of instructions.  There is a sample project using jaspic
for openid under
which includes the jaspic configuration for the geronimo openid jaspic component (which I
dont think we ever released).

I think I also talked about this in an apachecon presentation from 2008.

I'm not sure the openid stuff has been tested on geronimo 3.

david jencks

On Jan 25, 2011, at 11:30 PM, chi runhua wrote:

> Hi, I am trying to update the deployment plan docs according to the latest schema files
in 3.0 but failed to find any how-to instructions in either
package or testsuite folder.
> Could anyone shed some light on me?  Thanks a lot.
> Jeff

View raw message