geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS and Geronimo
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 02:40:02 GMT
It's not possible to expose stateless session bean as JAX-RS resource by
only putting cxf/wink into WAR.   As  Java EE 5 app server, Geronimo 2.x
does not have built-in logic to do this.  For pojo based jax-rs in Geronimo
2.x.

1, If you put wink/jax-rs-api in your war, there'll be no classpath issue at
all because geronimo2.x does not contain them.

2, If you want to use cxf in your war, besides the method Kevan mentioned,
you can still use class filter in geronimo deployment plan to avoid the
potential classloading issues.