geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sanjay kumar <sanjaykumar2891...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to specify the realm name for EJB
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:57:09 GMT
Hi All,
  I am facing issues in calling my custom security realm. I have created my
security realm and deployed in Geronimo 2.2. This SR provides basic
authentication. I need to call this SR automatically (as a SR is supposed to
do) whenever a call to ejb is made. Both the EJB and SR are deployed in same
server i.e Geronimno 2.2. But I am not able to find the correct place in
deployment plan of EJB.

I have used this . But it didnt work...
<enterprise-beans>
    <session>
        <ejb-name>test</ejb-name>
        <web-service-security>

<security-realm-name>custom-security-realm-name</security-realm-name>
               <transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>
            <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
        </web-service-security>
        </session>
</enterprise-beans>

Can anyone have any idea how I can  do this? All suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks,
--
Regards:
Sanjay Kumar