geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.2, EJB call from client code running on same server
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:15:45 GMT
try this:

Properties p = new Properties();
p.put("java.naming.factory.initial",
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
p.put("java.naming.provider.url", "ejbd://localhost:4201");// user and
pass optionalp.put("java.naming.security.principal", "myuser");
p.put("java.naming.security.credentials", "mypass");

InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(p);

MyBean myBean = (MyBean) ctx.lookup("MyBeanRemote");

--
Shawn