geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat logs
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:21:22 GMT
IIRC, geronimo.out is the output of the console, while geronimo.log is the
real log file.
To monitor the application lifecycle, except for chaning the log levels, I
think that the better way is to create a seperate monitor application, and
implment a DeploymentWather GBean, and configure it in the
META-INF/geronimo-service.xml.
Hope it helps.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/geronimo-2.2.1/framework/modules/geronimo-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/DeploymentWatcher.java