geronimo-user mailing list archives

From James Barwick <jbarw...@sentienthealth.com>
Subject Re: Problem starting geronimo (ActiveMQ)
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 03:28:34 GMT

You guys saved my life.  All was going along just fine.

I was starting/stopping geronimo 2.2.1 within eclipse for several days (I
just started this new project 3 days ago).

Then, I started geronimo in "debug" mode.  Switched to the debug
perspective, checked a few things, then terminated the server.

When I went to restart the server, it failed with this message.  Adding the
schedulerSupport="false" solved my problem.  I don't know if I will need the
scheduler.  At least I probably wont for now.

I wonder if the Eclipse Adapter is having problem with activemq's new
requirement that the config Elements be in alphabetical order?  There is a
parameter to change this behavior...if the eclipse adapter is specifying
another xml configuration file on the command line and the elements are not
in alpha order, it might be causing AMQ to fail to start.

Grasping...

again, thanks for this, saved mu life.