geronimo-user mailing list archives

From weberjn <>
Subject JBoss interoperability - call a JBoss EJB
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 14:43:55 GMT

we'd like to have an EJB deployed in Geronimo call an EJB deployed in JBoss.

One could assume that should be possible, because both use RMI/IIOP as
network protocol, shouldn't it?
But one would need the JBoss NamingContextFactory and all needed classes in
the classpath?
So I guess one would use a pure Java Corba client to the JBoss EJB and run
it in the Geronimo bean.

If that does not work, I'll try to deploy a Corba servant (that calls the
JBoss EJB) in JBoss and call the servant from Geronimo (as discussed on the
JBoss list:

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message