More specific JIRA system link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS

Best regards,

Han Hong Fang (Janet)
hanhongfang AT apache.org

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM, han hongfang <hanhongfang@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

"run on server" should automatically deploy the war file.

Just as Viola suggested, please install GEP 2.2 on a clean eclipse (doc is available here;: https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/installing-geronimo-eclipse-plugin.html), and then try the tutorial again.

If export step is still required, you can open a JIRA against Geronimo-devtools here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Best regards,

Han Hong Fang (Janet)
hanhongfang AT apache.org