I went from geronimo 3,  to geronimo 2.2 because of lack of documentation and examples and tutorials, since I'm just getting starting with it.

But anyway, should eclipse->"run on server" automatically deploy the war file (in 2.2), that was my question, because the other step was not even IN the tutorial - or IS that step always required (select project->export->deploy war)?

Thanks again,

Jeff