geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect level of org.omg.CORBA classes found.
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 01:27:09 GMT
I have no idea how you are starting geronimo in eclipse.  however the yoko corba implementation
needs its own spec classes rather than the jdk ones.  In geronimo this is accomplished by
putting the appropriate spec jars in <geronimo-home>/lib/endorsed and setting the endorsed
libs command line property to include that directory.  Perhaps this configuration is missing
when starting within eclipse?

thanks
david jencks