geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2 with Geronimo
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 08:22:36 GMT
Geronimo-5020 is fixed now, now the datacdinfo sample can work as a geronimo
server plugin.

To view this sample in eclipse, follow these steps:
1. svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/tags/samples-parent-2.1.7/
2. cd samples-parent-2.1.7 && mvn install
3. Import the generated EAR file into eclipse
4. Manually associate the source code to the eclipse project

Then you can use run as -> run on server.

Forrest