geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo + Derby + Datasource
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:01:17 GMT
I'm not a derby expert and I've run into similar issues in the past....

what happens if you start at step 5 and let the connection pool create the db for you when
you request the first connection, and do steps 4 and 5 from the run sql window?

If this doesn't work or is unacceptable for some reason can you let us know which geronimo
version you are using?

david jencks