geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo + Derby + Datasource
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 00:40:42 GMT

Hello again. I continued to play a little more with datasources and finally
managed to create a datasource for PostgreSQL without a lot of problems. I
then decided to try to use Derby but not embeded. I downloaded Derby and
started the database. I then created the datasource using steps 1 to 4 of my
first post. All worked fine :)

Thanks again for the help. I think this is a problem with embeded derby
although I read somewhere this is not meant to be used so maybe I should not
have been creating a datasource for this.