geronimo-user mailing list archives

From KHAksnes <khaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Profiling
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:05:35 GMT

Have anybody had success running Geronimo 2.1.x or 2.2.1 in profiling mode
from Eclipse(Helios)?

I am trying to profile some of my own code by using the context menu on an
EAR project, (in the JavaEE perspective)  using Profile As->Profile on
Server, this fails during when GEP tries to deploy my ears with lots of
'AspectJ5 does not weave hotswapped class' exceptions. This is for Geronimo
2.2.1 using GEP 2.2.

My projects consists of several EJBs some of them implementing web services,
as well as lots of JPA code sprinkled with a few web service calls to
external (.NET) web services.

Profiling using Geronimo 2.1.x failed too earlier on, the crash was related
to WebServiceRef injection, this time the crash happens even earlier.