geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jbeck <>
Subject Re: struts2 with Geronimo
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 06:01:02 GMT

Thanks, however that sample is  not very useful including,

"Because of a problem described in GERONIMO-5020, this sample application is
not available as a geronimo plugin for the time being."

I don't see the integration between struts and geronimo clearly explained.

Also it doesn't answer the question - why do I need to do an ANT build first
of the struts code, and not just be able to "run as->run on server", what
step am I missing to integrate the struts into my geronimo project?

I forgot to mention I'm using eclipse and GEP for building/deploying/running
my geronimo samples .

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message