geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting geronimo after a crash
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 23:11:38 GMT

On Dec 21, 2010, at 10:04 AM, Radim Kolar wrote:

> Best long term solution is to nuke ActiveMQ and use OpenMQ instead. It is way
> more stable broker. I did it and i never look back.

This problem *should* have been fixed in our ActiveMQ configuration. We made a mistake by
releasing with the configuration in 2.2.1. I also believe that AMQ 5.4.2 addresses the problem.
We should pick up their new release in the 2.2.2-SNAPSHOT development branch.

I've had good success with ActiveMQ. We've had good success working any issues with the ActiveMQ
project.

--kevan